Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Disney's Boardwalk's Brownie Recipe & Review....



I don't know how or why but I have NEVER once been to the Boardwalk Bakery at WDW?! Seeing all the pictures online make me drool! It will be on my to do list next trip.

I found this recipe online this week & decided to give it a go. This is by far the BEST homemade Brownie recipe I've ever tried! I have tried Martha Stewart to Barefoot Contessa but none of those recipes compare to these! These are VERY easy to make. I plan to make these again in two weeks for our ski trip & might throw in some walnuts to the mix. Feel free to throw in your favorite brownie item along with this recipe. This is my NEW go to Brownie recipe for sure! My husband & I have been obsessed with these! These are SO fudgey & wonderful.



Recipe


2 sticks butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup corn syrup
6 eggs
1 1/8 cup cocoa powder
6 Tbs. vegetable oil
2 cups flour
Cream the butter and sugars together.  Add the cocoa powder and corn syrup. Mix until blended.  Add the eggs, one at a time.  Mix in the oil.  Finally, mix in the flour.
Grease and flour (or spray with the baking spray that has flour in it) a 9×13 pan.  Spread the batter in the pan and bake for about 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees.
Mine took 45-50 minutes. It all depends on your oven. If you make these please let me know your thoughts. What are your favorite kind of brownies?

Mixer Attachment I used to make these. This was a HUGE time saver for me!




Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:


1 comment:

  1. And changes you can think of for altitude? I’m in Denver and every time I try brownies, they never come out!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge