Friday, February 28, 2014

Margaritaville Orlando Review & Pics....




I know this isn't Disney but a lot of people also go over to the Universal area too. My best friend is OBSESSED with Jimmy Buffet & we always go here. We finished Islands of Adventures pretty early so decided to have lunch here before we left. The park doesn't take that long in my experience if you go the right time of year.

You can sit inside where they have a lot of flat screens,huge bar area, & huge artifacts everywhere or on the outside patio. I have sat in both areas & prefer the patio personally.

Monika was so happy to find fried pickles on the menu as they are her favorite thing in the whole wide world besides Disney! ;)  It was my first time trying them & I thought they were really good. THe dipping sauce was great too.



We both ordered burgers. I had a beer (yeungling)& she had a margarita. I always have an amazing burger here. It is one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. They are always cooked to perfection so juicy & Mmmmmmm!

I just had a basic cheeseburger because I'm picky ;)

Monika's Burger


Has anyone dined here before? What are your thoughts?

Some fun Universal Shots. ;)




Us after the rain AND wet rapids ride HAH 




Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge