Thursday, February 27, 2014

Starring Rolls Cafe Breakfast Review & Pics....



Starring Rolls Cafe is located in Disney's Hollywood Studios Park. The first time I went there I had a red velvet cupcake. Please click here for review & pics of that trip:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/09/starring-rolls-red-velvet-cupcake-review.html

This past December my husband and I decided to try here for breakfast. I heard a lot of good things. I could have sworn that I heard they sold hot breakfast sandwiches here. My husband was very disappointed when they didn't because I dragged him here. HAH

It is quite compact inside. They had a buffet set up where you pick your own pastry or you could pick a cupcake or other item from behind the glass display cases. The line was crazy & kind of confusing. You could get your bagel toasted if you wanted. I think Disney needs a bigger location for this place. It was chaos when we were there! There was no organization to the line at all. I've never experienced that before besides Spirit of Aloha. If you are interested in that experience & pics please click here:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2012/10/spirit-of-aloha-experience.html

My husband got a bagel,coffee, & milk while I opted for the huge cinnamon roll. I am a HUGE cinnamon roll person & am VERY picky! I was not a fan of the Main Street ones. Here is a link to that review & pics if you are interested:

http://yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com/2013/04/main-street-bakery-cinnamon-roll-review.html


My husband said his bagel was okay but nothing special. My cinnamon roll was really good. It was just the amount of sweet & cinnamon. I would get another one from there. We managed to get a table right outside with umbrella. I think I'd pick a place less chaotic for breakfast next trip.



What are your experiences with Starring Rolls Breakfast???

Please remember to "LIKE" my Facebook page at: 
Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

1 comment:

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge