Saturday, April 5, 2014

Disney's Top of the World Pancakes Recipe & Review





I have tried so many pancake and waffle recipes from Disney. This is by far my favorite! My husband loved them so much the next day he took the leftovers out of the fridge and ate them cold! That is how good these are! I will warn you that the batter on these are extremely thick! I added a tiny bit of extra milk to make the batter easier to work with. These are VERY fluffy.











Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

2 comments:

  1. Hi,could you please tell me the quantity of milk and water in this recipe, I can't quite make it out.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge