Friday, May 23, 2014

Tonga Toast from Kona Cafe Recipe & Review....




You can find Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe inside of the Polynesian Resort at WDW. It is right next to O'hana's. I have eaten breakfast here & had the Tonga toast.This recipe is very close but not exact. I was a bit intimated to try & make this. It ended out being SO simple so don't be afraid! 





I tried this recipe with and without bananas. I preferred the ones without bananas personally.







You are drooling aren't you? ;)

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Follow me on Pinterest at: 
Or on Tumblr at:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I have the same cookbook but have been intimidated by this recipe. It's nice to know it isn't as difficult as I'm imagining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Give it a try! :) Let me know how it turns out.

      Delete

Facebook

Kate Smith likes

Yohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.comYohoyohobloggerslifeforme.blogspot.com
Create your Like Badge